During this year, we will address 5 modules.
1. Relationships Between Quantities and Reasoning with Equations
2. Linear and Exponential Relationships
3. Descriptive Statistics
4. Expressions and Equations
5. Quadratic Functions and Modeling
Hopefully we will use as many of the 8 Mathematical Standards of Practice as possible for each module.
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.